Please note: over Bank Holiday periods we can only accept bookings for 3 or more nights.
To secure a booking, a deposit of £20 is required (this is not refundable or transferable). Cheques to be made payable to "Hawthorn Parks".
All prices listed below are per night.
|Pitch Type||01/03/2018 - 31/10/2018||Bank Holidays|
|Caravan, motorhome (up to 6m only), tent or trailer tent, electric hook-up, car and two people.||£25.00||£30.00|
|Hikers and cyclists - tent and one person.||£20.00||£25.00|
Supplements per night
|Extra||Cost per night|
|Awning / Porch Awning / Gazebo / Pup Tent||£2.00|
|Extra Car / Visitors Car||£2.00|
Tent / Trailer tent prices may vary at our discretion depending on size.
To enquire about booking, please contact us.
The park owners accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury sustained whilst staying on the park.
- No noise after 10.30pm.
- Barbecues are only permitted in containers raised more than 2ft from the ground.
- No ball games or cycling on the park.
- Washing lines are not permitted.
- No commercial vehicles.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead and exercised off the park.
- All visits must report to reception
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- All pitches must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure. Stays beyond 12 noon are charged at £1-00 per hour. Additional booking to extend stay to be made by 10.30am.
- Tents staying more than 7 nights will be asked to re-pitch to preserve the grass.
These rules may be updated without notice.